Mid America Metals is pleased to announce that Vic LaRico has joined the company as an Account Manager for its Midwest Stone Division.
Vic brings over 30 years of stone refinishing expertise to his new role in stone restoration sales, project consulting, training and customer service.
“We are thrilled about adding Vic to the team,” says Brandon Donat, Regional Vice President of Mid America Metals, in a recent press release. “We have admired the quality of his stone restoration work for a long time as a friendly competitor and we are excited to have Vic help us continue our efforts to establish a world-class stone division.”
- In his previous role as President of Stone Masters, Vic specialized in stone restoration services for worn, damaged and stained surfaces, serving both commercial and residential clients.
- His stone refinishing experience includes marble, terrazzo, granite and other natural stone.
- He is also qualified to perform ADA and OSHA slip resistance testing on all stone and concrete surfaces.
Vic has appeared as an on-air expert consultant with St. Louis talk radio host Scott Mosby, and his outstanding record has earned him a number of accolades over the years:
- AIA Craftsmanship Award, 2012: Peabody Opera House Renovation, St. Louis, MO, Paric Corporation
- AIA Craftsmanship Award, 1997, New York Life Building, 20 West 9th Street, Kansas City, MO, JE Dunn
- Stone Masters voted Best Restoration Company by St. Louis Magazine 2 years in a row